pop (countable and uncountable; plural: pops)
- (countable) A loud, sharp sound as of a cork coming out of a bottle.
- Listen to the pop of a Champagne cork.
- (uncountable, colloquial) an effervescent or fizzy drink most frequently nonalcoholic; soda pop.
- Shortened from pop shot, take quick, possibly unaimed, shot with a firearm. Possibly confusion, by assonance, with pot as in pot shot.
- The man with the gun took a pop at the rabbit.
- (colloquial) a portion, a quantity dispensed.
- They cost 50 pence a pop.
3 letters in word "pop": O P P.
No anagrams for pop found in this word list.
Words found within pop: